Command-line completionDirectory structureDiff strategiesOutput filteringFrequently asked questionsKnown issuesExporting as YAML
- Flexible: The Jsonnet data templating language gives us much smarter ways to express our Kubernetes configuration than YAML does.
- Reusable: Code can be refactored into libraries, they can be imported wherever you like and even shared on GitHub!
- Concise: Using the Kubernetes library and abstraction, you will never see boilerplate again!
- Work with confidence:
tk diffallows to check all changes before they will be applied. Stop guessing and make sure it's all good.
- Used in production: While still a very young project, Tanka is used internally at Grafana Labs for all of their Kubernetes configuration needs.
- Fully open source: This is an open-source project. It is free as in beer and as in speech and this will never change.